CCW Competitions Ltd trading as Tackle Swoop (“We”/“Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand the views of CCW Competitions Ltd and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), the data controller is CCW Competitions Ltd.
If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us via e-mail using the following e-mail address: email@example.com
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on https://www.tackleswoop.co.uk (“Our Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Site, subscribing to Our mailing service. We will also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Us, and when you report a problem with Our Site.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfilment of your entries.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Your IP address is your computer’s individual identification number and is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and it may also be used to help improve our website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. One of the cookies We use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set (see ‘Essential site cookie’ below). You may delete and block all cookies from Our Site, but parts of Our Site will not work and may be unable to access certain parts of Our Site. For further information please refer to our Cookies Policy.
It is not possible for us to predict the route which the information will travel (due to the Internet’s infrastructure being a global one), this means your information may be temporarily transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our website users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to Us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to Our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you about these by email.
We will ask for your authority if we wish to use your personal data for marketing purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. We will not use your personal data in this way unless you have given authority.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. These links may take you to sites operated by other organisations over which we have no control and for which we are not responsible. These websites have their own privacy policies and We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. No mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our web site is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of CCW Competitions Ltd.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you free of charge. Contact us (see below) if you wish to exercise that right.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Date – 05/09/20